Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello Blogging World...



So I thought I would give this a try.  I need an output sometimes to think through what goes on inside my head....
As I sit hear and type this, Ayden is behind me playing and naming the people he loves.  He makes my heart smile to hear him say, "I love you so much Mommy!"  I am so glad that God made me his mommy....he is my purpose in life!  
Sometimes I struggle to feel worthy enough but when I look at him, I know I am worthy of God's love and what great love he must have for me to give me such an awesome gift as this......to be Ayden's mom!  This is just one of the thoughts inside my head....I will continue those thoughts another time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kelcee! I'm so glad you have a blog. I totally enjoy reading about the people I love, even if they are hundreds or thousands of miles away! Ayden is getting so big, and of course, he is beautiful! How's your family?